I have a great deal on my mind that I would like to blog about yet I feel rather disjointed and unable to string the thoughts together into any sort of sensical posting. As such I shall give you a list post.
- I find people who come to my blog but choose to mask their referrer or ip to be intriguing. Really, why, who? I suppose I dont get that. If I feel the need to hide myself from someplace, I probably have no good reason to go there. So I dont. I certainly dont have the time to go all anonym and hiding my ass. Curious.
- I have been wanting to blog more about the acknowledgement that the author put in her book. The action stirred up some good conversation on my facebook adoption filter. I just cannot seem to muster up the energy (see above about inability to string together coherent thoughts).
- I have had a topic brewing in my head for weeks since the prompt appeared on Susies blog. The topic involves the idea of taking your child out of your reunion. Sounds odd at first, but if you think about it, it may make sense. It does to me and I want to talk about it but the words are so jumbled now. I am waiting. (Again, see above issue of jumbled words).
- My husband received a compliment on my blog from a mutual friend. We were not aware that said friend even read my blog. I dont mind of course but I do like to know. I appreciated the feedback. So if you are out there, dear reader friend, thank you. And thank you to my husband for responding so well in kind when the compliment on my blog was given to him. There was no shame invovled, no embarassment, in fact he seemed kinda proud of me too. Thats cool. That wasnt always the case with me and the men in my life. Love you baby.
- Speaking of my blog, I find it amusing that the # 1 keyword that refers people to my blog is the word “cry”. Did I mention that already?
- As part of the post I mentioned above, I did something strange. I googled my daughters original name. I dont know why. I was just curious if there were any other Amber Lyn Bednarz’ out there. Of course, I got results from my own postings during my search period. Have you ever done that? If so, what did you find?
- Speaking of googling, you dont need to google the website of my friend Denise’s upcoming book. I am going to give it to you right here. Visit secondchancemother.com to read more about the forthcoming adoption memoir by my friend, Denise Roessle.